META Sourcing B.V. (META) was founded in the year 2006 and has since then executed projects in the area of foundation equipment, cranes and wear and tear parts.
We can advice you in your purchase decision of new and used equipment, inspect equipment, improve the productivity of your piling and drilling operation, assist you in decreasing the costs of spare parts, etc.
When necessary META will also be involved in the project coordination and management of products which are to be developed tailor made.
We have already realised projects in Europe, Asia and Africa.
The owner of META has been working in the piling industry since the year 1993 and the company uses its network to provide complete solutions.
Some of the products we have already supplied:
- Crane suspended vibratory hammers complete with clamps and power packs
- Excavator mounted vibratory hammers including goosenecks and hydraulic rotators
- Diesel hammers with piling caps
- Compact piling rigs with drop weights
- Compact drilling rigs
- Geothermal drilling rigs
- Kelly bar rigs
- Crawler cranes
- Maritime cranes.
And we also deliver:
- Sheet pile clamps and caisson clamps with beams
- Drilling heads, with and without hollow spindle, with and without clamps, with and without swivels and augers
- Parts of vibratory hammers: elastomers, jaws, pumps, filters etc.
- Parts of compact piling rigs: mast sections, encoders, brakes, filters, etc.
- Parts of compact drilling rigs: mast sections c/w rack systems, clamp blocks, dies, filters, etc.
- Machined and forged parts as per your design
- Steel tubes, as well seamless as long welded, bars and welding rods.
The offers and deliveries of equipment of the following brands have to be mentioned:
- Vibratory hammers and power packs of International Construction Equipment B.V. (Netherlands)
- Vibratory hammers and power packs of International Construction Equipment Inc. (U.S.A.)
- Vibratory hammers and power packs of Thyssen Krupp Müller (Germany)
- Sheetpile presses of Tosa (Japan)
- Diesel hammers of SEMW (China)
- Compact drilling rigs of TechnoDrill (U.S.A.)
- Compact drilling rigs of TesCar (Italy)
- Kelly bar rigs of Shantui (China)
- Crawler cranes of XCMG (China).
Offering complete solutions in our point of view means:
- First determine which type of vibratory hammer, piling or drilling rig has to be used for what foundation job and then go into detail
- Which crane has to be used for what lifting job
- Practical advice on applications, operations, service and maintenance.